NuDiVeVR is a Virtual Reality software for conducting nuclear disarmament exercises developed at Universität Hamburg and Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Hamburg.
The software is aimed at supporting nuclear dismantlement procedures as developed by the IPNDV.
- Full online interaction and communication for up to 10 Participants.
- Implementation of all major technologies required to conduct a nuclear dismantlement exercise (radiation monitors, camera surveillance, sealing).
- Realistic radiation detection logic based on state-of-the-art research and simulation.
- Realistic full-scale dismantlement facilities.
- Open for extension and cooperation based on the Unity Engine.
An interactive demo will soon be released to the IPNDV and the public.
If you are interested in using the software, adapting it to your own applications or introducing new detectors into the VR, please contact the developers(simon.hebel"AT"uni-hamburg.de).
NuDiVeVR development is funded by the Federal Foreign Office of the Republic of Germany and conducted by the Weizsäcker-Centre for Science and Peace Research (Universität Hamburg), and the FTZ Digital Reality (Hamburg University for Applied Sciences).